This software solution is most suitable for charities with 5 – 5,000 branches.
SkyCharity Pro – Professional Charity Accounting
SkyCharity Pro is traditionally used by the Central Office of larger charities with the added facility of linking into SkyBranch which specifically covers the financial management needs on the branch accounting level. You will receive below listed key features in addition to all features and benefits included in SkyBranch.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Expense Ledger
- Investment Management
- Data Analytics
- Access to real-time financial data
- Ability to compare actual, budgeted and committed figures
- Comprehensive, multi-currency financial management solution
- Multiple export and reporting functionality included, customisable
- Full control of audit and key access controls ensuring data is available as needed and shared only with relevant parties
- It provides the Chief Financial Officer/Director of Finance with increased control to run the charity with confidence and fulfil the demands on public accountability
Your Charity Fund Management needs covered
Going even further, add our fund administration financial system, SkyFunds.
At each chosen point in time it gives the Director of Finance the crucial overview over the status of the entire raised charity funds, the accumulated interest and how much can be distributed back to the branches to fulfil their charitable purposes (provided the funds raised by the branches are invested until the day of fund spending).
SkyFunds seamlessly links into our SkyCharity Pro and SkyCharity Pro Ultra software packages.
Support is available to you from our highly knowledgeable and friendly support team. On implementation we will train you – either in your offices or ours. We are located in the heart of the City of London.